Friday, June 18, 2010

I got more logic than Spock!

So the theory I proposed to the people around me (who were willing to listen) and on here 2 posts ago, based on my logical reasoning, appears to be scientific fact by sequential events. My theory was that certain people who are able to eat as many calories as they want and not gain a pound do experience adverse effects of processed free glutamic acids, in the sense of their impressive metabolism (their increased metabolism IS their adverse effect). People used to think "oh thats just how they are", by what? BIRTH?! I refused to believe this because the "thats how they are" explanation is completely irrational, now I have my answer...



This lovely site (MSGTruth.org) based on their personal research and experience in the food science field states that glutamic acid particularly affects the Hypothalamus area in the brain, which controls the Pituitary gland. The University of Maryland corroborates that statement and further explains the Pituitary gland to the extent of the hormones and other glands it's responsible for stimulating, to include the Thyroid gland. Another search on the university's site explains the thyroid gland is responsible for regulating the body's metabolism. BOOM!!!

So by sequence of events:
Ingestion of mass amounts of free glutamic acid (Exitotoxin, remember?) stimulates the Hypothalamus which in turn stimulates the Pituitary gland to release "TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone)" (cite: University of Maryland Medical Center's web page). The over-stimulation of they Thyroid gland causes it to secret more amounts of "thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3)" which cause more oxygen use by the body's cells and organs (cite: University of Maryland Medical Center's web page) and thus more energy use, giving you.... SKINNY PEOPLE!

So you "naturally skinny" people aren't so naturally skinny. This is your adverse effect of processed free glutamic acid. Fun fact: The Thyroid gland is also responsible for releasing the Calcitonin hormone to work together with the parathyroid hormone to regulate calcium levels in the body. Maybe a link to Osteoperosis? I think so. The Thyroid gland also needs Iodine to make all of this happen.

Isn't science fun   =D

*Edit: 
Damnit, after more research I've discovered I'm describing Hyperthyroidism and linking it to the ingestion of processed free glutamic acid which MSG Truth.org already did =(. I was so excited too. At least I know my lack of any formal education in medical science doesn't hinder me. =D